Tuesday 25 September 2012

Always...

Hello from a VERY wet Manchester. It's been raining heavily non stop for 48 hours and I'm tired of it. Winter has DEFINITELY set in. So I was very excited when my October Simon Says Stamp card kit turned up in the mail! Yay! It's a gorgeous kit... just look.
And as my favourite thing in the kit was the wooden 'Always', I got straight to work making a card with it. Everything bar the ribbon, twine and button is from the kit. Great huh!
DSC06604
I hope you have sunnier skies than me. Lucky I have Lily to play with :) Lots of snuggles and cardigans in this house. :)
Have a fun day.
Supplies

5 comments:

Barb said...

Your weather doesn't sound like fun, Lucy - hope sunnier skies come your way soon! Love this elegant card! That heart paper is so beautiful and the wood sentiment looks fabulous!

pitchoune said...

so lovely card,bye from France Lucy

Marianne said...

No complaints about the weather here, since I'm still walking around in shorts and have just taken a dive in the pool.
Your card looks stunning and elegant. I had already seen this kit. Love the papers but I'm not sure I'll be using those stamps a lot.

Avital said...

Gorgeous card! Really amazing.

Anne-Marie said...

It's been a while since I left a comment...slappin' wrist....but I DO read every post, honestly....but couldn't pass this one up....it's totally sumptuous! That's a gorgeous kit....can see why you love it, lol.
So right about the flippin' weather, too.....I love livin' near Manchester, but this rain is dreary....supposed to be brightening a bit tomorrow....fingers crossed!