Sunday 10 February 2013

Lucy's Cards Sketch Challenge - Day 2

It's time for my second sketch challenge... (see HERE for my first challenge if you missed it...)
A nice, clean and simple layout for this one. :)
Microsoft Word - Document3
And here is my card. Patterned papers from my current favourite pad, Fourteen, an amazingly sweet stamp from THIS set by Simon Says Stamp, and some cute chipboard by American Crafts.
DSC08704
So, the details...
Upload your card inspired by my sketch here, and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize! Yay!
Supplies

7 comments:

pitchoune said...

so lovely, bye from France

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! LOVE the jar, and that sweet sentiment!

cassie said...

Great sketch - I had fun with it :)

Brandi said...

Thanks for another fun sketch!

PetraB said...

great sketch, thank you so much for it

Barb Ghig said...

I love the color palette you chose for this card...so pretty!
Thank you so much for another great sketch!

Juisie said...

I so loved the little grey heart on your card! I made a card with every sketch you did, this one I made with paper from de Miss Caroline Collection, lovely to use! I'm sorry my blog is in Dutch, but there's a translation button. Joyce