Wednesday 28 March 2012

Congratulations

Hello.  Here's a card made using the new High Profile digikit from Hero Arts.  Some simple stamp layering, and minimal embellishments on this one... LOTS of fun digikits used here. :)  I love the background paper - it's from the Respondez Vous digikit.
DSC03542_2
Final thing for today - a few people are commenting and asking for tutorials - just look at my pages at the top of my blog under the picture - I have FAQs and tutorials there, and I've recently done a whole week of digi tutorials.  the Day 1 post is HERE. Hope this helps.
Bye for now.
Supplies

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Lucy! I especially love that damask frame - it's a beautiful match with the rest of your elements!

Barb said...

WOW! The black, white and pink combo is so striking, Lucy! Beautiful card! :)

Alanna said...

This is just divine Lucy! Thanks for the tip about finding your tutorials... I asked too soon because I did do a bit of a search yesterday and found a bunch of helpful blog posts and FAQs. Thanks heaps for your help and your gorgeous inspiration!

Pitchoune said...

beautiful card!A+