Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sending LOVE

Hello and happy Valentine's Day to you all. :)
I'm here with a new Hero Arts digi card.  This week they have 4 new kits - 'Postmarks', 'Passport to the World', 'Flower Bicycle',  and 'Destined For'.  My card today uses an image from the awesome Postmarks kit.
c
I added a sentiment made from Say It (In Pieces) and Swirl Valentine.
A simple card. Just how I like them. :)
Have a great day. No Valentine's dinner for me - my husband has hockey practice and that always comes first. :)  Special dinner tomorrow night instead. Yay!
Bye for now. Lily's sleeping so I must do things. :)
Supplies

5 comments:

Luba Myshkova said...

Clean&Simple! Pretty!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So cute! Happy Valentine's to you!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Oh so cute and love that stitching around the card!

Pajalu said...

Lucy this is a gorgeous card. I love your style, it's so simple but oh so pretty. Have a wonderful dinner tomorrow night & enjoy your selves xoxoxo

Renee V said...

Simply adorable!! If I ever make the leap to digital, it will be because of you :) Enjoy your quiet time!