Friday 4 November 2011

Sending you Love

Hello - and happy Friday. :)  Hope you are well.
Here's a card I made using Hero Arts new People and Cars Digikit. This kit is so cute. :)  Oh, and the sentiment is made using the Say It (In Pieces) kit.  The card also matches the colours for this month's Hero Arts contest... check out the details HERE.
DSC_00062
I was inspired by THIS great Hero Arts stamp. I love it when one thing leads you to another. :)
By the way - there appears to be a FAB 30% off sale on Hero Arts Digikits at twopeas. Here are some of my faves:
        
          
           
          
AND there are loads of 'real' stamps on sale too.  Check out the full selection HERE.
Have a great day.
x
Supplies

5 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Love this SO MUCH Lucy!! Just adorable!!

Kelly Booth said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this it is perfectly Sweet Lucy Style....<3!!

Dawn T said...

Such a pretty card Lucy. I'm getting that sentiment set... so versatile.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Ah, this is too, too sweet!! I love it!

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

very adorable, Lucy!