Friday 22 January 2010

Lucy's Cards: Challenge 4 - Glitter

One of my favourite things.  Glitter.  Yum, yum, yum.  So now I'd LOVE to see your glittery creations.
The details:
Create a card using any type of glitter - glitter glue, glitter pen or good old fashioned sprinkly stuff.
Your card can be any theme.


Link me to your blog post or photo using the Mister Linky box below.  Remember to link directly to the card.
Challenge closes: Wednesday 3rd February 2010.
Hope you get a chance to enter. :)
1. Peggy
2. Patricia
3. Hazel
4. Chrissy
5. Hazel (another)
6. Marie B.
7. Sanne
8. Jennifer Styles
9. nikki schmaltz
10. Elena B. (Pelusa)
11. Brenda Urbanik
12. Nela
13. Deirdre
14. Michele Rezewski
15. Alice W.
16. byulgzr
17. Vera Ling
18. Esme
19. SmilynStef
20. Mabel M
21. Amie
22. byulgzr (another)
23. Fika
24. cinnamonsally
25. Marijke
26. Virginia L.
27. Lynn
28. Ashley M
29. Caroline M.
30. Beverley
31. Vera Ling
32. Sav O'Gwynn
33. adele robbetze
34. Katherine
35. Deirdre #2
36. Monika Reeck
37. Liz Baker
38. Janet
39. Hazel (another)
40. libeeti
41. Piali
42. Kathy Racoosin
43. Caroline
44. Tina
45. Jane (Croatia)
46. Moshie
47. Bev
48. Susanne Nilsson
49. lisa a.
50. Amanda P.
51. Alice W.
52. Sue-ann
53. Jenny M.
54. Ann Cox
55. Virginia L. #2
56. Lorena (Paperella)
57. Hazel (another)
58. Rainy
59. cinnamonsally (2 )
60. Susie Sugar
61. Katherine W.
62. Marie B.
63. Marie B.

15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I was just staring at my very underused glitter today and wonder why I bought them the first place...NOW I know :)

Alice said...

YAY!! This time, I'll make within the deadline! =)

donna mikasa said...

Hoping to play this time, Lucy! Glittery fun!

Dawn T said...

Thanks for such a fun challenge Lucy... I just got some sticky embossing powder so really want to give it a go... great timing.

Jill said...

Can't wait to play!!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hiya Lucy! I've been reading your blog for just a little while now...I must tell you, I love your style! And now here I am entering a challenge! So, I pretty much just wanted to say "HI!" :)

Deirdre said...

Woohooo... managed to play along with this one, so happy. After watching your video I decided I needed to be more precise with my stitching... have been practising!!!! My card is TOTALLY, UTTERLY INSPIRED by you.... Hugs

Fika said...

Lucy.. so happy finally i'm able to play along with your challenge, especially with glitter theme.. it's my FAVE!! :)

Caroline Montreuil said...

Thank you for your great challenge. It's very inspiring.

Monika Reeck said...

Thanks for the nice challenge Lucy...I try my best using my Glitter Glue...I put my name on the Mr Linky...hugs from Germany...

narutopenguingirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
narutopenguingirl said...

Hi Lucy! This is my first challenge. Thanks for the nudge to challenge myself :)

Janet

Tina said...

Hay, Lucy. I love your cardmaking style and I am happy to participate on this challenge.

Bev said...

Thanks for a great challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lucy! Here I go! This was the perfect "hey, I need to go back blogging" challenge. Thanks for the neverending inspiration!
Hugs from Madrid.