Wednesday 10 June 2009

Butterfly layers





Jane, one of my HA Flickr friends sent me some gorgeous Fimo buttons she made .  They arrived this afternoon, so I immediately set to work making a card that showed them off.  I am going to be rationing them.  One at a time :)  Here's a link to a tutorial on her blog about how to make the lovely buttons.  

This card is also for the Hero Arts Diecuts challenge which is going on this week.  I was inspired by this gorgeous card by the fabulous Tami Hartley.  Her cards are always AMAZING.

Supplies: Stamps - Hero Arts (Sentiment, Screen background); Paper - Pebbles Inc and Basic Grey; Ribbon - Creative Impressions; Butterfly templates available here.

I hope everyone is having a great week.  Not long until the weekend now :)

12 comments:

Jane said...

GORGEOUS!!! My favourite colours!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOO Pretty Lucy!!! I just Love your cards!!

ivy said...

can your cards be any more perfect?! this is gorgeous!

Eveline said...

Beautiful card Lucy.
Eveline.

Dawn T said...

Totally amazing. Love the colours and the button goes so well.

Lisa Arana said...

Another gorgeous card! You have such a great style!

Vanessa said...

This card is so pretty! Love the colors and how you present this gorgeous button!

Hugs
Vanessa

Sanne said...

This butterfly is SO fantastic Lucy - gorgeous colors and design! LOVE IT ;-)

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

You did the buttons justice...this is beautiful!

Laura said...

Stunning. Simply Stunning!

Diana said...

So very beautiful Lucy.

EAA said...

Yeah, ok, this may be your most stunning card, like, EVER. Wow. I want it. I love it. I'm gonna eat it.